Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spinning Wheel


Sometimes life seems like a spinning wheel with a mind of it's own. I suppose this could be called fate. But on the other hand if we have free will our actions play a hand in life's outcome.

I recently started a new job. I don't like working for other people but I have to live in the world and be self-sufficient. Ultimately my goal is to be an independent business woman and earn a living from my art-magic skills and crafts. I'm still working on solidifying a plan to do this.

But in the meantime, I'm working part-time ( which is really fully time) for almost half of what I had originally wanted. But somehow I think that this time things might work. So for now I need to forge ahead with the hope and determination that there will be a positive outcome.


Sitting at my spinning wheel trying to quess Rumpelstiltskin's name so I can free myself from tyranny and oppression.

3 comments:

  1. wanted to know about the image...is it yours or copyrighted? looking for spinning wheel image but need something different than the standard wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about this image too, I just love that it has a "magical touch" to it! Hoping to hear from you about it since it would be perfect to use on cards etc. siljadevine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is a copyrighted image of "At The Wheel" by House Of Trouble on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/houseoftrouble?ref=l2-shopheader-name

    ReplyDelete